MålgruppAll who set up, change and dismantle scaffolding with a height of 2-9 meters or those who lead this type of work.
FörkunskaperNo prerequisits required
Therefore the Swedish Work Environment Authority has decided that those who set up, change or dismantle scaffolding must have completed an approved course, which is verified by a certificate. The course is based on AFS 2004:4-Scaffolding.
– Self study material which is acquired, at the latest, one week before course start. This material takes about 4-8 hours to read through.
– The course runs for one day in the form of discussion questions done in small groups. The answers to the discussion question is recorded.
– The course day ends with a test.
- Current rules/regulations for scaffolding, Nomenclature (Nomenclature is a system of names or terms, or the rules for forming these terms in a particular field) and type check.
- Risk assessment and risk analysis in connection with setting up scaffolding.
- Scaffolding planning; Setting up, usage, changes and dismantling.
- Work environment and safety at different work on scaffolding.
- Different types of scaffolding and work methods when handling and supervising scaffolding work.
After having completed the course you should have good knowledge of how one sets up, changes and dismantles scaffolding.
The course is offered at our facilities or at the customer’s facility. A theoretical exam must be passed before a course credit can be issued